[TEASER] iniBuilds – Shoreham Airport
Discover #iniBuilds! Well-known for all their great projects we proudly present iniBuilds – Queenstown Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
Queenstown Airport has been developed from the ground up with attention to detail spanning to the landside ground markings, bus stops, cargo containers, vehicles, buildings, vegetation and a plethora of more exciting features.
Explore the fourth-busiest airport in New Zealand, encompassed by “The Remarkables” mountain range, and nearby “Queenstown Hill”. The mountainous environment tests your skill as a virtual pilot with its challenging terrain-ridden approaches and year-round varying weather conditions.
- Hand-made ground polygons with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible and enable compatibility with Xbox
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Hand-placed, high-definition vegetation, signage, ground clutter, vehicles, handling objects and more which have been custom-modelled in house by the iniScene team
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- Prerequisite Products: none