[TEASER] Terrainy Studios Hausen am Albis Airport
Terrainy Studios releases Hausen am Albis Airfield | LSZN ! Get ready to explore this in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020!
LSZN | Hausen am Albis Airfield (Switzerland) for Microsoft Flight Simulator
We are delighted to introduce our new partnership with Terrainy Studios – well know for their Samos Airport scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Now they have paid attention to a tiny airfield located in Switzerland – introducing Hausen am Albis Airport | LSZN. Are you ready for some epic flights in the alps?
Hausen am Albis airfield is located about 14 kilometers south of Zurich. The resident clubs and companies offer motor and glider operations, flight schools and aircraft maintenance. The airfield is an “R” airfield (“restricted”). External pilots need a permit to land in Hausen. Hausen Am Albis airport is also a host of various aero-modelling exhibitions.
The airport has two parallel runways, paved and grass. The grass runway is often used by gliders that are very common in the area.
- Highly detailed 3D model of the airport and its surroundings
- Very detailed main hangar interior
- Spawn point available inside the main hangar
- 10cm accuracy (ZL20) orthophoto, covering the airport area
- Many static models of people, animals, planes etc
- Accurate runway slope
- 4K textures exclusively using PBR
- Performance optimized
- Custom mesh
- Accuarte approach landmarks
- Custom placed vegetation
- Fully working ground and ATC services.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Prerequisite Products: none