[TEASER] AUscene – Southport Airport
Discover #Australia ! Get ready for AUscene Southport Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Introducing Southport Airport v2 – Australia (YSPT) for MSFS
Southport Airport (IATA: SHQ, ICAO: YSPT)
- Located near the Gold Coast
- Private Airfield
The airport is at an elevation of 5 ft (2 m) above sea level. It has one runway measuring 778 metres. Both ends of the runway have displaced thresholds due to trees. Runway 01 has a displaced threshold of 190 metres and Runway 19 has a displaced threshold of 140M. The local CTAF for the airport is 119.0MHz.
The displaced threshold lengths are: RWY 01 is 655 m (2,149 ft) in length. RWY 19 is 633 m (2,077 ft) in length.
Points of Interest
- Home to a local kangaroo community
- 2 open hangars
- Elevated taxiways for the hangars built up the hill
- The airport is only for single engine aircraft and day operations.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Prerequisite Products: none