[TRAILER] SWS – Okavango Delta
Africa – The land of adventure! An unforgettable experience in the delta of Okavango
Voted one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and one of the premium safari destinations, the Okavango delta is coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator! Featuring 9 airstrips, 6 high detail camps and more than 12,000 animals, this is the closest thing to a safari next to actually being there!
We have gone to great lengths to reproduce the safari experience, creating airports, helipads and installations like Abu Conservation Center. Thousands of animals, objects and tourists have been placed in realistic locations to enhance your flying experience. Safari camps have been reconstructed from real photos and even come with detailed interiors, and little details and surprises have been spread around the delta, showing full capabilities of the engine as a flight simulator and beyond!
Also included are bush trips directly selectable via the MSFS menu.
Available soon via the Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace and Orbx Direct!
Probably one of the most immersive DLC for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 yet! Get ready to discover the African Safari, thousands of animals, super highly detailed camps and much more. Can you spot the easter eggs?
- More than 9000 sq. km. of scenery
- More than 12,000 animals placed in realistic locations: Elephants, Flamingos, Rhinos, Lions, Hippos, Crocodiles and more!
- Six insanely detailed camps: Abu, Nxabega, Xigera, Chief’s camp, Mombo, Guma
- Nine airstrips: Abu, Nxabega, Xigera, Chief’s Island, Mombo, Guma, Omdop, Vumbura, Xamaxai
- LODs for good performance
- Two bush trips to explore the area
- Custom livery for the Grand Caravan
- Map and brochure with area information included in the package
MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- CPU: Ryzen 5 1500X / Intel i5-8400
- GPU: Radeon RX 590 / Nvidia GTX 970
- VRAM: 4GB
- RAM: 16GB
- HDD: 845MB