[TRAILER] Orbx Gothenburg Airport
Renowned developer Marcus Nyberg makes his Microsoft Flight Simulator debut by bringing one his most popular airports to the new sim.
Sweden arrives for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
Brimming with exceptional detail and showcasing his masterful texture artistry, Marcus has packed Göteborg with many of the new features available in MSFS, including a complete suite of new PBR materials for all major components. A completely-rebuilt ground poly utilising both custom GP textures and weather-dependent components, updated static aircraft types, a host of new, unique GSE vehicles and many other small updates can be found across the airport. A terrain-defined runway, advanced dynamic lighting, complete AI functionality and stunning hand-coloured custom aerial imagery make use of the new sim’s technology, whilst careful effort has been made to balance 4k detail with optimized performance. And of course, given it’s well-known cold climate, Göteborg Landvetter has been designed with snow-weather compatibility in mind – perfect for your mid-January flights!
Serving as Sweden’s second-busiest airport, Göteborg Landvetter Airport serves 7 million passengers annually to local, European and long-haul destinations. Located about 20km from the city centre, ESGG hosts over 40 airline operators, from regional turboprops and jets (Braathens Regional, Widerøe), low-cost carriers (Norwegian, WizzAir, Ryanair), legacy airlines (SAS, Lufthansa, BA, KLM), through to charter and long-haul carriers such as TUI and Qatar. As well as airliners, the airport is home to several corporate, cargo and government operators, not to mention regular visits from the Volvo-chartered An-12! Whether you are more interested in widebody 787/A330 flights, intra-European runs in your 737NGXu or A320, short-haul runs in the CRJ, Q400, BAe146, B717 or your favourite corporate jet, Gothenburg caters to all types of flyers.
We know many of you have been keenly anticipating the first of Marcus’ work in Microsoft Flight Simulator, and with several of his other projects well under way (both existing and all-new destinations ), we are confident that Göteborg will be just the first of your Swedish collection!
Expand your horizons with the Orbx experience today!
- Exquisitely detailed 4k depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Sweden’s second-busiest airport, served by over 40 local and long-haul airlines
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures with completely overhauled PBR texturing
- Highly detailed ground poly with custom lines and markings
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery
- New custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning dynamic night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Completely AI-compatible
- Terrain-defined runway
- Perfect for a short hop to Ålesund Vigra Airport, with more Scandinavian destinations on the way!
- Painstakingly optimized for very high performance
- The first project for MSFS from renowned developer Marcus Nyberg
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Prerequisite Products: none