[TRAILER] Orbx – TrueEarth SoCal
Get ready to have your breath taken away, with ORBX TrueEarth US Southern California, coming soon to P3D!
Welcome to TrueEarth Southern California for P3Dv4+
Orbx Southern California covers ~140,000 square miles (~365,000 sq km), from the boundary with Orbx Northern California south of Monterey to Tijuana in Mexico, and from the Channel Islands to Las Vegas in Nevada and Kingman in Arizona. Explore a wide variety of landscapes — the scenic coastlines and offshore islands; the urban metropolises of Los Angeles, San Diego and Las Vegas; the mountains of the Sierra Nevada and the Transverse and Peninsular Ranges; the vast agricultural areas of the southern Interior Valley and Salton Sea; the salt flats, dunes, colorful rocks and military ranges of the Mojave and Colorado Deserts – all of which have been recreated with great detail and accuracy.
Orbx’s TrueEarth series represents innovative technology combined with relentless hard work to provide a truly realistic representation of the area.Combining satellite imagery, hand-crafted modelling and extensive research, TrueEarth Southern California gives you a unique experience from the comfort of your home.
Some highlights to checkout in the inland areas of Southern California are Death Valley, the massive Edwards AFB and Palm Springs, or if you prefer ocean breezes, explore places like Santa Barbara or Santa Catalina Island.
You won’t find a more comprehensive Californian flying experience anywhere!
- Superb localized ground textures
- Hand-placed landclass
- Custom autogen textures/objects
- Orbx Global 3D night lighting effects
- Roads, rivers, lakes, powerlines
- 365 airports have been upgraded!
- Custom bridges, dams, lighthouses
- Photoreal beaches and marinas
- San Diego waterfront & downtown
- 17 San Diego landmark buildings
- Over 50 photoreal areas added
- Customized 10m HD terrain mesh
- and much more
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Prerequisite Products: ORBX Global Base Pack