[TRAILER] Orbx – TrueEarth NorCal
Get ready to have your breath taken away, with ORBX TrueEarth US Northern California, coming soon to P3D!
TrueEarth US Northern California builds on the years of research and development as well as countless hours of crafting together one of the most stunning and diverse regions in North America and is now almost ready for P3Dv4+.
Take off from across the sprawling region and explore to your heart’s content with over 240,000 square kilometres of detailed ground imagery and accurately placed autogen. The wide range of landscapes, detailed mountains and stunning coastlines will redefine how you travel across the state in Prepar3D.
Working to bring a truly immersive experience, TrueEarth US Northern California takes a data-driven approach to accurately placing millions of trees, buildings and points of interest throughout the region. If you love flying across varied environments and stunning landscapes, Northern California will give you everything you desire and more. Famous for its diverse range of places to explore, you’ll never be bored seeking the next place to visit.
TrueEarth US Northern California features Yosemite National Park, famous for its stunning valleys and flower-covered meadows, or take a cruise up the Californian coast and watch as the sunshine bounces off the water. The sights you will see will be truly breathtaking. Perhaps you want a more urban experience? The beautiful cityscape of San Francisco has been fully modelled for a detailed rendition of the City by the Bay. Set yourself the challenge of finding everything there is to see in Northern California.
The most exciting element of North California is the variety of typography throughout the region, meaning you could spend days exploring and still find uniqueness throughout. The rugged coastlines up by Big Sur and Shelter Cove make for excellent expeditions, whilst seeing the peaks of Mt Shasta is simply breathtaking. Whatever your preference, TrueEarth US Northern California will have something for you!
- 93,190 square miles (241,363 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp, color-matched aerial imagery
- 1002 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 284 million trees placed correctly based on detailed land use and high-resolution height data
- More than 8 million buildings at their correct height and location where data is available
- Stunning San Francisco Cityscape and significant buildings added to all major cities
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums, cranes, tanks, piers farms, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as mountains, coastlines and valleys
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Prerequisite Products: ORBX Global Base Pack