[TRAILER] FLY THE MADDOG X – LSH
We bring you the MD-82/83/88 back to Prepar3D v5 by Leonardo Software House.
FLY THE MADDOG X – FOR PREPAR3D V5
Discover the awesome MD-82 / 83 or 88 now in Prepar3D v5!
Available for P3D v4.4+ and P3D v5 (64bit edition), Fly the Maddog X is one of the most sophisticated and complex add-on ever developed for the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 series. An expansion to the MD-82 base pack, MD-83 & MD-88 variants that adds the two models – if you like to operate this beautiful aircraft in long range operations – is available as separated purchase. Fly the Maddog X 64bit is an active development project for P3D v4.4/v4.5 featuring latest technologies available, like full PBR on VC and external models.
Fly the Maddog X is a challenging – but rewarding – add-on and features advanced, study level aircraft systems and associated failures that cannot be matched by any other airplane: it can be flown by following the operations manual of the real aircraft, we even encourage users to use such documentation to experience the huge level of detail that has been accomplished with Fly the Maddog X. It also features the undocumented intriguing details that pilots experience when flying the real aircraft.
Fly the Maddog X is supported and fully compatible with GSX Level 2, FS2Crew, MCE: Multi Crew Experience, Active Sky, Wx Advantage, Aviaworx AVIACDU, PRO-ATC/X, FSiPanel, Navigraph AIRAC and fms updates.
WIN THE ‘FLY THE MADDOG X – FOR PREPAR3D V5’ NOW
—> WATCH THE MOVIE AND COMMENT BELOW
- For Prepar3D V4.x and V5
- Shared Cockpit
- Full PBR external model
- Full PBR virtual cockpit
- Navdata support for ARC-DME procedures
- Included liveries
- Highly detailed virtual cockpit and exterior model, fully animated and rendered with 4K highly detailed textures
- FMS systems
- ACARS messages printing
- 3D sounds integrated in the simulator
- Built in view system for 3D camera views and 2D panel
- Complete CM1 and CM2 panels with functional separated instruments
- Advanced icing simulation
- Real cockpit sounds, recorded in the real aircraft
- Dual/multiple systems simulation (DFGS, FD, CADC, EFIS, AHRS, FMS) with switching between dual systems
- FMS – Flight Management System with dual independent CDUs
- ACARS system (requires HiFi Active Sky 3rd party add-on for wx messages)
- EGPW – Enhanced Ground proximity Warning System
- Weather Radar (requires HiFi Active Sky 3rd party add-on for wx messages)
- Full electrical system simulation including working after overhead circuit breakers
- Full hydraulical system with working engine, auxiliary and transfer pumps
- Full pneumatic system
- Full dimmable cockpit lighting
- Realistic failures and automatic failures generator based on airframe aging
- Load manager and route/fuel planner application
- Customized dynamic lights and effects taken from real footage
- More details also here: FlyTheMaddog X Forum
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- I5 or equivalent
- 8GB RAM
- 4GB GPU