[TRAILER] ORBX – TrueEarth Washington
This next-generation of scenery development for the US is packed with unique features, immeasurable detail and a huge variety of places to see.
Take flight simulation back to its roots with TrueEarth US Washington, coming soon to P3D!
From the rugged isolation of the Cascade Mountains to the hustle of downtown Seattle; from the arid beauty of the Inland Empire to the temperate serenity of the coastal maritimes, TrueEarth US Washington encapsulates some of the most dramatic scenery packages.
In the heart of the Pacific Northwest, Washington is a picturesque state full of natural beauty and breathtaking terrain that gives you a real sense of purpose as you explore the environment.
Expanding on the successes of our TrueEarth products, TrueEarth US Washington brings the latest scenery technology to one of our most-requested locations. From the rugged isolation of the Cascade Mountains to the hustle of downtown Seattle; from the arid beauty of the Inland Empire to the temperate serenity of the coastal maritimes, TrueEarth US Washington encapsulates some of the most dramatic scenery packages ever and is available now in Prepar3D v4 & v5.
TrueEarth US Washington includes a host of many of the features and content from the X-Plane version. From the 900+ custom-modeled landmarks, through to the millions of accurately-placed buildings and trees, this scenery faithfully recreates one of the true homes of global aviation.
Expect to see a release very soon!
- 66,574 square miles (172,428 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp aerial imagery
- 944 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 332 million trees placed correctly based on detailed land use and high-resolution height data
- More than 4.5 million buildings at their correct height and location where data is available
- Major Cityscapes for Seattle, Bellevue, Victoria, Tacoma and significant buildings added to Everett, Olympia, Spokane, Kennewick and Yakima
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed.
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums, cranes, tanks, piers farms, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as mountains, coastlines and valleys
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting
- More information also at the Orbx Forum
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported Operating System: Windows
- Prerequisite Products: ORBX Global Base Pack