[TRAILER] Gaya – Vienna | LOWW
Servus, dee Technik is a Hund! Time to discover the beautiful capitol of Austria; Vienna Schwechat Airport developed by Gaya Simulations. We proudly present you the Official Trailer!
Vienna Schwechat Airport | LOWW, VIE
We are thrilled to introduce you to Austria’s capital: Vienna! After a long and exciting development period, we’re delighted to showcase this major European airport. Working closely with active airport staff, airline pilots and local experts, we’ve created an incredibly detailed rendition of this beautiful airport. You will have an amazing time exploring everything on offer in Vienna.
Join us on our latest adventure in Europe: situated just 18km southeast of the capital of Austria, Vienna-Schwechat Airport is an exciting destination in central Europe. Numerous airlines visit the airport including KLM, Lufthansa, Eurowings, Lauda, Level and of course, Austrian Airlines. The two long runways and multiple terminals mean that there are plenty of opportunities to reach new destinations from Vienna Airport. You have complete control over the choice of aircraft you want to use to recreate your favourite routes. From short-haul 737/320 routes to long haul cruises in your favourite 747 or 787.
All of Vienna’s buildings have been reproduced with an exquisite level of detail, including a highly detailed rendering of the main airport terminal’s interior. With photos, experience and guidance from staff at the airport itself, this product features the latest updates to the ground layout, including the new Bravo cargo parking stands.
Plenty of innovative new techniques have been used in developing such a large scale airport, including highly detailed 3D ground vehicles, immersive ground texturing and stunning HD buildings. A lot of attention has been given also to the surrounding of the airport – “beyond the fence”: animated trains and offices are included and amongst some of the areas that you will be able to explore! Another example are the bright purple tones of the Moxy hotel just down the road from the airport are there also, as they represent a well-known landmark to pilots. For the ultimate experience, Petrochemie Danubia is fully modelled just North-East of the airport, and it ensures a spectacular approach.
As the seasons change, so does the airport environment. From the hard winter of Central Europe to the colourful spring, Vienna is a destination for year-long travel, offering rich views on all the arrivals and departures!
Vienna has been tested and optimised for the best possible performance, keeping in mind the medium and lower end specced PCs. You will have a smooth approach into such a big and busy international hub. Gaya Simulations has collaborated with an entire team of experts to provide flight simmers the best balance between detail and performance, in a very immersive and realistic product.
Whether you are gearing up for a long-haul trip, or you are preparing for a multiple sector day across Europe in your favourite airplane, the all-new Vienna-Schwechat Airport is for sure a must have in your simulator library!
- Authentic and complete rendition of Vienna Schwechat Airport in its current state including the extension of Bravo cargo parking
- Highly detailed 3D modelling of all buildings, with interior modelling in the main terminal
- Superb quality texturing and PBR usage for most buildings and assets across the airport
- Realistic and custom made ground service vehicles including pushback trucks, service and Vienna Airport specific taxis and buses.
- Completely custom groundwork with high-quality and accurate signage and markings.
- Animated 3D people at various parking stands (can be controlled via the control panel)
- Seasonal variation covering all types of weather including hard winter
- Full integration with SODE jetways including VGDS
- Custom made and optional static aircraft throughout bringing the airport to life
- Superb modelling outside of the airport including realistic hotels, Petrochemie Danubia and even animated trains
- Precise parking positions for airlines in their correct real-world gate assignment based on current data
- Perfectly blends with Orbx Global, openLC Europe, Austria Professional and others for a seamless experience.
- Developed with close assistance from real world pilots, airport workers and staff for incredible authenticity
- Created by Gaya Simulations (makers of the smash hit Kos Airport)
- And much more….