[TRAILER] MK-Studios – Dublin | EIDW
We proudly present you the Official Trailer for the famous Dublin Airport (v1.1) by MK-Studios.
Dublin Airport | EIDW, DUB
Time for some irish bagpipes spirit #Dublin #Ireland! Dublin Airport (Irish: Aerfort Bhaile Átha Cliath) (IATA: DUB, ICAO: EIDW) is an international airport serving Dublin, the capital city of Ireland. It is operated by DAA (formerly Dublin Airport Authority). The airport is located 7 km (4.3 mi) north of Dublin, in Collinstown, near Swords, Dublin.
In 2019, 32.9 million passengers passed through the airport, making it the airport’s busiest year on record. It is the 12th busiest airport in Europe, and is by far the busiest of Ireland’s airports by total passenger traffic; it also has the greatest traffic levels on the island of Ireland, followed by Belfast International Airport.
The airport has an extensive short and medium haul network, served by an array of carriers, as well as a significant long-haul network focused on North America, the Middle East and East Asia. It serves as the headquarters of Ireland’s flag carrier – Aer Lingus, regional airline Stobart Air, Europe’s largest low-cost carrier – Ryanair, and ASL Airlines Ireland, together with another two airlines, CityJet and Norwegian Air International.
- Fully detailed rendition of Dublin airport and it’s surroundings,
- Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real world changes,
- 25cm/pixel satellite resolution for the airport area (!),
- 50cm/pixel satellite resolution for the approach area,
- Mesh coverage for the airport surroundings,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- Detailed AFCAD adjusted for AI addons,
- More than 300 custom objects placed around the airport,
- Over 72 000 accurately placed autogen buildings,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- Full PBR implementation for the airport buildings,
- Terminal interior model (simplified for maximum performance),
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway center line lights, approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time based visibility conditions,
- Optimized Dynamic Lighting,
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and on the ground,
- Compatible to all major traffic add-ons,
- SODE jetways and windsocks supported,
- Fully working VGDS docking system for GSX users!
- ORBX FTX Ireland compatible,
- ORBX Global/Vector compatible,
- Optimized to take advantages of new P3D V4.5 HF1+ features.
The scenery is compatible with P3D V4.5 HF1 and higher due to advanced PBR implementation.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 3.0 GHZ CPU (Intel Core 2Duo minimum)
- 8 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
- Windows 7,8,10 x64 with all updates installed
- SODE 1.6.4