[TRAILER] PILOT’S – Leicester | EGBG
We proudly present you the Official Trailer for the latest scenery by PILOT’S.
Leicester Airport | EGBG – Leicestershire Aero Club
Developer PILOT’S has released Leicester Airport for Prepar3D v4. Mainly used for flight training, the airport is often used for GA flying. The runway is just over 3,000 feet long and can handle aircraft such as the King Air 350 and small business jets such as the Embraer Phenom 300. The airport product features 4K textures throughout, including custom landclass for the city of Leicester and airport area. Furthermore, the product features 3D grass, seasonal trees, dynamic lighting and PBR wet ground polygon texturing. Leicester Airport has been designed from the ground up to blend perfectly into the English Countryside. The unique mix of soft rolling hills, short asphalt and grass runways, and the often challenging weather in this particular part of England, offer a great combination for some very interesting flying.
Leicester Airport is located in Stoughton, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, and the aerodrome is operated by the Leicester Aeroclub. Leicester Airport is used mainly for flight training and privately operated flights, there are no scheduled flights currently in operation at EGBG.
- For Prepar3D V4.x (FSX, FSX:SE, coming soon; X-Plane 11 maybe later, depending on demand)
- 4K resolution textures
- Custom landclass for the entire city of Leicester and airport area
- Detailed interior for Leicester Aeroclub
- 3D grass/trees custom vegation
- Seasonal trees using SODE (FSX & P3D)
- Dynamic lights for airport and SWS Live Scenery cars (P3D V4)
- Seasonal ground textures & 3D grass
- SODE windsock, takeoff T and parked cars that change based on time of day
- Openable hangars using SODE
- Custom buildings for Leicester city
- Time & date-based crowds & aircraft using SODE (P3D V4)
- PBR wet ground polygon using SODE (P3D V4)
- Vehicles and animated people using SWS Live Scenery (P3D V4)
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- Made for FS Global Ultimate – NG Mesh (optional), compatible with FTX Global and Regions
- And much more….
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Intel i5 2.8 GHz (Intel i7 highly recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (more RAM highly recommended)
- 4 GB of graphics card memory (8+ GB highly recommended)