[TRAILER] Gaya Simulations – Kos | LGKO
We proudly present you the Official Trailer for the latest scenery by Gaya Simulations.
Kos (Airport + Island) | LGKO, KGS
Kos airport comes with incredible details. The modelling and texturing work is really awesome and creates an authentic and realistic look and feel. The airport has many very detailed static objects, people, details and also some moving objects. It also comes with very nice 3D gras. The performance within P3D v4.5 is very good – stable 30-40 fps also with fps heavy aircrafts like the PMDG 737NGXu or the FSLabs A320-X. The island is covered with photorealistic textures and hundreds of handplaced autogen. In our opinion this addon is a must-have for your simulator. Also the developer announced to transfer the airport to MSFS2020 as soon as it is released, too.
Welcome to Greece’s premier holiday destination, Kos – an island surrounded by history!
Kos is one of the largest islands in the Dodecanese Island chain of Greece and is a very popular tourist destination, especially during the summer. With direct service flights from most European countries, there is a good chance that you’ve heard of it or even ventured there for a holiday. Over 1 million tourists flock there each year to explore one of the most amazing areas in the Mediterranean. Kos Ippokratis Airport (LGKO) is located at the central part of the island with a runway fit for virtually all aircraft – from an ATR to the A320 and even as large as a Dreamliner – Kos’ Airport sees them all. During the peak summer time, the airport sees 46 different airlines fly in with many passengers hungry to explore the sights. From Riga to Rome, Stockholm to Stansted or Milan to Maastricht, there’s no shortage of airports to begin your adventure from.
- Comprehensive recreation of Kos Ippokratis Airport
- Custom Greek autogen for the entire island
- Custom-made animated & accurate ground service vehicles specific to the airport
- Ultra realistic night lighting
- Animated mosquitos (!) near the lamps during nights for extreme realism
- Accurate tree and vegetation placement across the entire island
- Dozens of custom points of interests around the island including resorts, churches, windfarms and more
- Hand-made recreation of Kastri Island in the Kefalos Bay
- 2019 airport ground layout
- Terminal and control tower interiors
- Optimised for smooth performance
- Seasonal variations
- And much more….
• MSFS2020 (planned!)