[TRAILER] LatinVFR – Madrid | LEMD
- LEMD airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
- Airport and immediate surroundings built on a handmade customized mesh (less than 5M), for realistic terrain feel.
- Surroundings of LEMD, and over 200 square kilometers of photo scenery coverage and 5 meter mesh terrain.
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- With P3dv4.5 HF2 no need to switch AFX files for airport runway configuration with AI traffic.
- Automatic seasonal textures and features utilizing the P3D scripting engine, no need to set season manually.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- VGDS system uses GSX for our own created .ini files.
- Scenery configurator for selecting and unselecting features.
- And much more….
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS