[TRAILER] SimBitWorld – A Pilot’s Life
We have teamed up with the guys over at SimBitWorld to help them with new promotions. In July we have already run a promotion campaign for APL (A PILOT’S LIFE) at FSElite. Now we are very proud to present you the Official Trailer for the latest addon by SimBitWorld:
A Pilot’s Life
Can’t decide where to fly next?
Are you looking for a simulation of a commercial pilot career?
We have the solution for you!
A PILOT’S LIFE application will generate your schedule, track your flights, give you purpose to fly and provide a sense of continuity while you do this. Everything is based around your commercial pilot career. It will take you from the first steps of a junior first officer employed at a local small company, to a senior captain at a world-renowned airline. In the beginning you will be offered a job and you will generate your schedule. As you progress and complete the flights, you will earn virtual money and experience (XP) based on flight time and number of routes completed. After a while, you will advance in pilot rankings, receive offers from other airlines and most importantly, you will have fun doing this.
Official Trailer - A Pilot's Life by SimBitWorld
• More than 300 airlines included, complete with real and up-to-date schedules and fleets
• Multi-hub environment for the airlines that have them
• Multi-leg routes that will take you to places you may have never thought of flying to
• Realistic salary based on your rating and current employer
• Job market with auto generated offers and job application/acceptance mechanism
• Virtual shop with realistically priced objects where you can spend your hard-earned money
• Ability to purchase flight tickets when you are tired of working and need to take a vacation
• Community page for interacting with other users
• Personal photo album, printable contracts, resume, flight logs
• Live map so you can track your flight and your friend’s whereabouts (http://livemap.simbitworld.ro)
• SimBrief dispatcher page integration
• Auto-update mechanism to sustain new features that are being added on a regular basis
• Live support on our Discord channels (https://discord.gg/UgwbNvB)
• Continuously growing community and much more
• More features coming soon ( still in development)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Prepar3D, FlightSimulator X or X-Plane 11
• Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 or later