[TRAILER] Latinwings – Soria-Garray
Ladies and Gents, we are very proud to announce our partnership with the ambitious scenery developer „Latinwings“!
The partnership includes pre-release Beta-Testing, the creation of promotion videos for upcoming sceneries and after sale promotion on several platforms, forums and websites.
Thanks to Trino Rojas and the whole team at Latinwings for having us on board.
This is a very interesting and challenging experience for us!
Garray airfield is an aeronautical facility that provides services of general interest to the entire population, as is the case of firefighting services, and services for general and recreational aviation. Soria Airfield is intended to be a place where air sports play an important role, and where enthusiasts of these activities can meet and practice their hobby with the support of a club.
This is not a major international airport but aeródromo de Garray is a typical local airfield used by hobby aviators and professionals. It has a club with a bar, you can take lessons and hire an aircraft. It’s a very pleasant place to spend your weekend. Relaxed and in the presence of like minded people. It’s also located in a beautiful region and only a short flight from many great sights. From mountains to the National Parks.
- Animated Wind Farm on the approach
- Full coverage of the airport and immediate surroundings
- Compiled with new P3D SDK (P3D V3 Users)
- Statics aircrafts
- Baked ground shadows
- Ideal airport for VFR training
- High density of Volumetric 3D Grass
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (fully updated, 64 bits highly recommended)
- 3 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 3D Graphics Card with minimal 1024 MB (2 GB recommended)
- Download Size: 0.8GB
- Installation Size: 605MB(P3D) / 595MB (FSX)
Available now at:
We feel very honored that the developers from Latinwings decided to start further projects with us. We are looking forward to rock some cool projects together.